« Back to all events
- This event has passed.
Seattle Sustainability Sweethearts: RAI Membership Launch Party
February 11 @ 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Theme: How Equitable and Circular Economies Co-exist
- Be a sustainability sweetheart with Refugee Artisan Initiative and Seattle Sustainable on February 11th at 5pm, as we launch our first-ever membership program for Refugee Artisan Initiative!
- Our event is free to attend, fully virtual, and the perfect place to connect with like-minded individuals to celebrate Valentine’s Day and learn about how equitable and circular economies coexist with a short talk by guest speaker Virginia Cupp.
- Since we all know 5:00 is happy hour, bring your own drink(s), sit back and relax, and prepare for a great time.
- Our launch party will introduce what our membership program entails, the perks you’ll get, and how you can support RAI yearlong as a member, complete with discounts, surprise gifts, exclusive events, behind-the-scenes tours, meeting with our artisans, and more!
- Our guests of the evening will be our good friends at Sustainable Seattle, who are helping us get our membership program up and running. We will be offering a special deal to our event attendees, in which you can sign up for a dual membership to both of our nonprofit membership programs.
- Register to attend our free event here.