Engaging the Greater Community. The Sustainability Leadership Awards recognize outstanding contributors who have made significant impacts over the past two years on developing a more sustainable future in the greater Seattle region.
Click here for detailed information on this year’s Sustainability Leadership Awards finalists and winners!
- De’Sean Quinn
- Deric Gruen
- Stacy Smedley
- Sophorn Sim: WINNER
TRIPLE BOTTOM LINE AWARD: SMALL BUSINESS
- Cascade Built
- Humble Pie
- Snoqualmie Ice Cream / Snoqualmie Organic
- Fremont Brewing Company: WINNER
TRIPLE BOTTOM LINE AWARD: LARGE BUSINESS
- Columbia Bank
- Duke’s Chowder House
- IKEA Seattle: WINNER
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort
RESILIENCE: EFFECTIVE ACTION ADDRESSING CLIMATE CHANGE VULNERABILITY
- King County Housing Authority
- King Conservation District – Urban Forest Health Management Program
- UW Urban Freight Lab
- King County-Cities Climate Collaboration: WINNER
- Capitol Hill Eco-District
TECHNOLOGY: INNOVATIVE CREATION OR IMPLEMENTATION TO ADVANCE SUSTAINABILITY
- UW AgriC Team
- APANA: WINNER
- PATH/ Seattle Children’s Hospital
- StormSensor, Inc.
ARTS AND CULTURE: BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY
- 2050 Storefront Installation – Terra Holcomb
- A View of Time / Bronze Binoculars – Erica Bush & Darren Edwards
- No Gasoline Day – Coltura: WINNER
- Mind over Matters: Sustainability Segments – KEXP
- The Bureau of Arts & Culture – PDL
The winners in each category were announced at our Sustainability Leadership Awards event on Friday March 3, 2017 at the Swedish Cultural Club. Full descriptions for each category can be found here. For detailed information about all of our inspiring finalists, click here! For more information, please contact [email protected].
Award winners are selected by an independent panel of judges. MEET OUR JUDGES.