Seattle is a national leader in sustainable environmental, economic and social policies. Our communities support and incubate groundbreaking sustainable and equitable programs. Many of our businesses are known around the world as leaders in corporate social responsibility, helping to build a sustainable and resilient future. Seattle’s sustainability leaders inspire us and support new innovations to help expand and strengthen our culture of sustainability.
If you believe in our mission and want to be an integral part of expanding sustainability in the Puget Sound Region and beyond, join!
Businesses <30 employees and Nonprofits
Businesses with 30-150 employees
Businesses with 150-300 employees
Businesses with > 1000 employees
- Member listing in directory
- Discounts to Sustainable Seattle events
- Invitations to Member-Only events
- Connection to like-minded people from Seattle’s sustainability community
- Participation in building community and supporting sustainable business
Additional “Business Level” Benefits
- Inclusion of organizational profile and link to your website on membership page listing
- Featured article about your organization on Sustainable Seattle membership page *only available with sponsorship upgrades