- This event has passed.
S2 ON AIR: Online Discussion on COVID-19 & the Environment
March 19 @ 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
In a city already known for social distancing, this increased fragmentation can feel like a threat to the progress of our community-centered work and movements. Yet it also presents an opportunity to slow down, breathe, and refocus on the journey ahead of us.We can reclaim this time as ours to hold more space for the conversations we’ve already been having, the solutions we’ve been drafting, and the resilience we’ve been building – efforts that all require the time and energy of the many. This Thursday, Sustainable Seattle is hosting a digital discussion on the current situation, how it spotlights the importance of community-based movements, and other topics on the forefront of folks’ minds.
Join our Public Google Hangouts Discussion this Thursday, March 18th, 2020.https://meet.google.com/kum-gsih-qpr
- By joining the video call, you agree to allow the recording and re-sharing of this session. We have the right under our discretion to deny entry, remove someone from the call, or mute an individual.
- Your name and video image may be public.
- Mute your audio when not speaking (and video for privacy)
- Questions go in the comments – our team will review and share questions as prompts.
- Be respectful. You may experience some technical difficulties, so be patient, as we figure it out.